Where to study an MBA in Colombia?
If you are thinking of studying at Administration skills de Empresas, surely during your search you have come across a large number of providers on the market. Therefore, out of all the options, choosing the right MBA for you can be a big challenge.
If in doubt, here are some reasons to study an MBA at EIA, the benefits of studying an MBA, and how it can benefit you professionally. But first, let's start with the basics, what is an MBA?
What is an MBA?
MBA are the acronym in English for Master of Business Administration, in Spanish, Master in Business Administration. An MBA is a highly recognized and respected accreditation program. However, it cannot be denied that it requires a lot of work and study, as well as the associated costs.
The reasons for opting for an MBA are well known, but the strength of this postgraduate course is that it enables its students to obtain a quality education in the business area while promoting their leadership skills.
Where to study an MBA in Colombia? Reasons to study at EIA
- educational prestige: The Master of Business Administration or MBA is a program offered by EIA University, an institute with high quality institutional accreditation, through its School of Economic and Administrative Sciences, which has a high social recognition for the performance and quality of its graduates . postgraduate.
- Acquire new skills: While our MBA program is aimed at professionals with previous work experience, there is still a lot of new things to learn. With an MBA you will obtain the necessary tools and knowledge that will allow you to carry out the management and direction of a company from a global perspective and develop fundamental skills such as leadership, planning and management skills, creativity, team motivation, verbal skills and written communication, strategic vision and adaptability to change.
- Improve your salary: Undoubtedly, people see in this type of postgraduate an opportunity to improve their professional career and income in the medium to long term. The average salary of an MBA graduate is significantly higher than that of an employee with an average other master's degree. For example, second DNA human capitala recruitment and selection company for middle and senior executives in Latin America, an executive who has completed an MBA program in Colombia can increase his salary up to 15%.
- Stay up to date: Nowadays, it's increasingly difficult to get promoted without a professional specialization of some kind. However, getting a Masters in Business Administration will ensure you have the necessary accreditations and qualifications to compete in the job market, setting yourself apart from the competition. Our MBA is aimed at professionals interested in becoming accredited to update themselves in the face of continuous market changes and make decisions that help organizations improve their positioning and sustainability.
- Advance in your career: An MBA at EIA offers a training path that favors the development of managerial skills, based on a precious human group of recognized prestige in the training and entrepreneurial fields, who are part of the Faculty of the EIA University, as well as important exponents of business organizations in the country, as guests.
- Expand your corporate network: MBA programs attract talented people from different parts of the world and from different industries. In this context, you will be able to learn from your colleagues and professors, share different ideas and perspectives and build or expand your professional and business network.
- Active learning methodologies: EIA MBA methodologies enable and encourage reflection, critical analysis, debate and decision-making. obtained through applied research exercises, case studies, simulations, among other techniques, as well as the opportunity to approach an international experience.
- undertake: With the knowledge gained in an MBA you will gain the management and leadership skills you need to start your own business. You will be able to detect potential opportunities to start new businesses and/or develop new products; and from them, develop, evaluate and manage business projects that lead to innovation.
Other distinctive elements of the EIA MBA program:
- The educational path of the Master's Degree Course in EIA Administration favors the development of managerial skills.
- The program will offer lines on the core subjects of an MBA, namely business management, marketing, operations and logistics management, economics and finance. Furthermore, it will incorporate the simulation line, leveraging institutional capabilities in data analysis and quantitative methods, which will support both research and the development of decision-making capabilities based on valuable information.
- The possibility of deepening two recently emerging themes, but of great impact on administrative work: innovation and entrepreneurship and data analysis. This constitutes an added value in the sense that it responds to the growing need of organizations to organize and systematize large volumes of data, in order to produce intelligent reports that support business strategy or decisions to venture into new markets or develop products and services.
- The possibility of participating in an international experience will be enabled, which will allow students to interact with global business contexts. Although an optional activity, this offer will help strengthen an essential competency for managers, which is international vision.
We hope this post has helped you resolve your doubts about where to study an MBA in Colombia. If you want to know more about our program Administration skills of companies, please feel free to visit our page and contact us if you have any questions.
If you want to know other articles similar to Where to study an MBA in Colombia? you can visit the category MBA.